Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 42

Ian + Jackie + Reba + Cat + Michael + Leo + Taylor + Madison + Kayla + MeG = 42

Enough said.


This morning we talked about auditions. I have had multiple audition 'workshops' before so many of the things that Ian said I had heard of before. However, I did learn a few new tricks like the three essential things necessary to get a role: clarity, humanity and objective. Oh, and I have to remember that I'll probably be rejected. Yay for self-confidence! (jk)

Rehearsal this afternoon was absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed polishing the Silvius/Phebe scene immensely. It really solidified Phebe for me. Also, wearing a pair of heels that I could walk in was an extra bonus.

I must say that I was almost in tears today. I can't believe that it's our last Monday together! I am going to miss you all SO much. You guys are just so amazing and I agree with Michael in that we should all definitely keep in touch. I know it's been only two weeks, but for me it feels like it has been longer than that. I love you guys!!! *sniff* *sniff*

Well then, now that the melodrama's over, I shall go eat some chocolate...in a dark corner...with a knife. <.< >.>






Just kidding! ;)

See y'all tomorrow!

-Anna

No comments: