Monday, August 4, 2008

Answer me these questions three(well, nine) ere the other side ye see!

Who am I?

I am Phebe. I am a shepherdess. I am an only child. I am a drama queen. I am Silvius's object of affection. I am a country girl.


What time is it?

It is present day in the early afternoon(around 2-ish). It's time to get this stupid shepherd off my back once and for all!


Where am I?

I am in the forest of Arden at the bend in a forest path leading from the meadows(the sheep grazing areas) to my house.


What surrounds me?

I am surrounded by Oak and maple trees, low-lying shrubs and other ground cover(ferns, for example), a path of firmly packed dirt, a few big boulders, rocks scattered randomly around, a nice bit of deer droppings smack dab in the middle of the path, the besotted shepherd who won't leave me alone, and greying skies inticating that it's about to rain.


What are the given circumstances?

Silvius is in love with me and annoys me to no end.


What is my relationship?

I was born in the forest and have never left it. I walk down this pather every day on my way home. I've grown up with Silvius in the forest and liked before we hit puberty and he changed and got all weird and 'lovey dovey.'


What I you want?

I want Silvius to go away and stop 'wooing' me. I want to get home before it starts to rain and I get soaked. I want Silvius to go back to the way he was before.


What's my obstacle?

My obstacle is Silvius's constant wooing, stupidity and deaf ear to my pleas.


What do I do to get what I want?

I yell at Silvius and try to use logic and refusal/'meanness' to knock some sense back into him. I run away from him to get home before the storm breaks.

BONUS:

How will I know when I've got it?

I'll know when Silvius speaks plainly again and stops flowering everything up and when I get home and close the door before it begins to rain.

No comments: