Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breathing

its good for you.

Today was great in everyway a day should be great. The run of the show was very promising, and I finally got my music memorized, hooray!

I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sad that I am leaving on the twelth... I will definately stay in touch

today was the amazing KIRBY, which of course is a name synonomous with VICTORY to and epic degree. anyhow, we learned today about releasing tension throughout our entire beings. at first it was a little bit scary because I wondered "why in gods name are my legs shaking so violently?" which of course was answered moments later... delicious, apperatnly I really needed some tension released...

anyhow, with love,
Michael

P.S. Italian run brings michael great joy...

No comments: