Sunday, August 3, 2008

Questions of the silvius persuasion... lol

Who am I? - - I am a male, a lover, a poet, a confused youth, a good friend, an independant thinker, a musician, and most importantly, one who has a desire for what he can't have.

What time is it?- - It's around 4-ish in the day. It's the 21st century, and its time for me to make phebe understand whats in my heart.

Where am I?- - I am in the Forrest of Arden, in the sparse forest clearing with that one boulder that duke senior, jaques and amiens like to hang out at, in France.

What surrounds me?- - trees, flowers, and a large boulder, a perfectly romantic sort of place. The memories of my younger years dwell here, and the depression of my present situation. luckily its only phebe and I in the area.

What is my relationship?- - I love phebe, she hates me, Silvius is sad. Because of this though I'm trying to tell her, its okay for us to just be friends, its okay for her to say she doesn't love me, as long as she doesn't hate me, I don't much care, I just really don't want her to hate me anymore, past that I'm fine...though it would be very super special awesome if she loved me...

What are the given circumstance?- - I am on a mission. Corin keeps telling me 'following her and professing love will not get her to love thee' to which I have finally accepted, he is right. Now I just want to make phebe happy, try to get her to forgive me for being an idiot. of course I still love her, but if she doesn't want me, fine, like they say if you love them, let them go, right?...right!? I still think I'd be jealous if she liked someone else, but if nothing else I want to at least try to be friends with her. my past barely matters to me now compared to my present, except that my being a musician and writing songs for her has done nothing, which is a bit annoying...

What do I want?- - I want phebe to understand. I want her to understand how I feel, I want her to understand that its okay that she doesn't love me back, and I want her to understand that it doesn't mean I don't still want to be friends with her, I want her to understand how bad her scorning hurts me, and that I would accept never having her as a wife, but only as a friend, if she simply would stop hurting my feelings with her unkind and unjust remarks.

What do I do to get it?- - explain to her, tell her that its okay she doesn't want to be my lover. (I think I got a nice poem to explain it maybe... then again she might get violent, better leave the guitar at home). I just have to tell her how mean she's being, and maybe she'll notice it, and choose to be my friend.

How will I know when I have it?- - When she pitys me. She will only pity me if she is at least my friend, and if we're just friends... well, seeing her happy would be enough for me. when she tells me she pitys me I'll know everything will turn out alright... and then I'll just have to move on...

No comments: