Monday, August 4, 2008

CHOCOLATE!

eat it, lots of it. so says ian (and now I'm wondering how he keeps his shape, lol). I honestly think thats the best advice anyone has ever given me for audition, cause I'm totally one of those people who take it personally when I don't get the part I want. but seriously today with ian was extremely awesome, and very helpful for everything I intend to do with the future.

The play is also seeming to go well, just gotta tighten the screws of the last few lines, and polish is going well. I just finished recording the music so hopefully we can get that on its feet... soon... now...

anyhow, as we get closer and closer to finally opening this just gets better and better. I wish it didn't also mean I had to leave you all

sad face D:

TTFN,
Michael Thompson

No comments: