Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 10

You have noooo idea how close I was to forgetting to do this! So, here it goes:

1. Who Am I?
I am Oliver of course! Oldest son of Sir Rowland de Boys. I am very evil and coniving. (bwahaha)
2. What time is it?
Morning I would guess.
3. Where am I?
Outside my house in France.
4. What surrounds me?
My house, a field, trees, my annoying little brother, and a servant.
5. What are the given circumstances?
My brother is going to go wrestle today. I have also had it with him.
6. What is my relationship?
I HATE him. He is annoying and everyone likes him more than me! :(
7. What do you want?
To kill him, of course!
8. What's in the way?
My lack of strength or weapons...
9. How do I get it?
Well, I'm going to send Charles, the duke's wrestler, to kill him for me. :)
10. How will I know when I have it?
Um, he will be dead.... duh.

No comments: