Friday, August 8, 2008

Sad face!! =T.T=

I'm really going to miss this. Truly I am. As I said yesterday, I can't remember the last time I laughed this much. I think that's one of the things that I'm going to miss the most. Oh, and all the learning stuff, of course.


I suppose this is the part where I'm supposed to gush about how we'll all keep in contact and whatnot, but I'm a realist. I've moved 11 times, and I know what happens when people are separated for long periods of time. I know that sounds really depressing, I'm sorry.

That being said, I will make every effort to keep in contact with each of you.

For all those who may care about contacting me, if you have my cell number, I got a new one to replace the one that replaced the one that was stolen. The new number is, well, I actually don't like giving my phone number away on websites. So just email me- dragonsglow@yahoo.com. Or call the number you have, if you have it. It'll have a message saying the new number.

At this point, I'm so tired that I can hardley think and want nothing more to fall into my nice, warm, fluffy bed, so I'm going to go do that. I feel really bad posting so little on a last post, but I'm really, really tired. If any cares, I'll post again tomorrow, filled with long, poetical rambles about the past three weeks and how fantastic they've been, but hopefully my previous posts have conveyed that.

Anyway, as profound as this isn't, I shall depart with at least some proof of my depth,and that is that , though I have posted every day, I think that only this one and my first one were in black. The others were multi-coloured, and now I am coming full circle. The beginning of somthing else, where hopefully the things I used may be put to use in other ways.

And due to the fact that my exhaustion has wiped all elequency from my mind, I think I'll stop now, before I really start sounding stupid.

As one of my favourite songs says;

This is goodnight, and not goodbye.

- -Cat (O'Connor) O'Grady

No comments: