Monday, August 4, 2008

I may be crazy, but I'm not tom cruise.

Today's talk was probably the best talk I've ever had in my life. No one has ever ever ever sat me down and talked me through an audition like Ian did. I now know what to wear, how to act (human), what to bring, and how to prepare myself. At the beginning of this conservatory I had already decided that I would definitely not be choosing acting as a career, but as more and more people talk to me about it, I'm greatly considering changing my mindset. As John Gulley so beautiful said, "You can always become a respectable citizen later on."



Tangent train: I, personally, would love to see a play about Ian's life. The stories he told today about what some crazy, obviously un-human, people do during auditions made me think of what great stories Ian has to share. Maybe the play could just be random anecdotes from I-dizzle Fin-dawg's life. I would be immensely entertained by that.



+ Jackie

No comments: