Monday, August 4, 2008

I, uh, um, what?

So yeah. I'm tired. And the 'blood' will not get off my hands (to any cops who may or may not be reading this blog, that means the dye used for fake blood).

Today we learned the dos and do nots of auditioning. Now, I, for one, find that really helpful, since I always seem to do really badly at auditioning. Though, I've never bolted out the door the second I finish. Yet.

A lot of what we talked about reminded me of the audition tape I saw of James Roday auditioning for Psych. Even though he didn't get all of his lines, he just improved stuff that fit, and was so totally relaxed about it that tnoth the reader and the camera person (if they weren't the same person) were laughing, even though they've surely heard it 50 thousand times by that point.

And then we talked about Equity. I may not ever join, but I sure enjoyed it's effects at NCT, namely the days off and the amount of hours we had to do-of course, that was for actors, and the tech hours were way longer, but we still got the day off, even if we did have to work longer hours the rest of the time. . .

Then we did yet another day of polishing sans Leo. It is, however, a great excuse to talk to no one and not seem completely nuts. That was fun. I think Michael is having a blast being beaten up by nothing. Which is something even I have yet to accomplish (tripped over, yes, beaten up, no). Though I'm sure that day isn't long in coming.

There. I have fulfilled my posting quota of the day.


Sleep!!!!!


No comments: