Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow!

Tomorrow is our show and I'm so sad because I am going to miss you guys so much. You all are such amazing and unique people and I have decided that we absatively posolutely must keep in touch!

The run through this morning went really well. I'm very excited about tomorrow because our show is going to be FABULOUS!

The physical exercises with Kirby were really cool. I thought the head one was especially neat. However, I almost fell asleep during the first exercise on our backs because I didn't get much sleep last night and I guess I relaxed a bit too much...<.< But, as Shakespeare would say, all's well that ends well!

The Italian run tomorrow should be fun. I have yet to figure out what I'm going to do, but I shall keep brainstorming(or just improv it <.<)!

See you all tomorrow!

-Anna <3

No comments: