Friday, August 1, 2008

Stupid goats.

Shoot. My posts just keep getting later and later. Although, this time there was a legitimate reason this time, rather than just my stunning ability to procrastinate. And that was (drumroll please. . .) I saw The Dark Knight! And it was awesome!!

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. What I am here to talk about is Uta Hagen (which is apparently spelled U-T-A, go figure). So yeah, the 10 questions. Here goes. . .

Who am I?
- - I am a girl, a ditz, a bubbly person, a wife-to-be (for however long that may last), a dreamer, a person with an incredibly short attention span, and a goat herder

What time is it?
- - It is around mid-day, say 2:00ish, the day before my wedding, and the day that I am proposed to. It is the 21st century, in around September or April.

Where am I?
- - I am in the Forrest of Arden, in a clear glade near my house, in France.

What surrounds me?
- - Goats. Lots of goats. Oh, I'm sure you want more details!! Um *looks around* well, there's a fallen tree over there that forms a bench, there are flowers growing everywhere, but not as many as the rest of the forest, because my goats keep eating them. Stupid goats. There are trees, but not directly near me, because this is a glade. There's also a stream fairly close. You can't keep goats, or any livestock, without water. It's pretty.

What is my relationship?
- - Well, that goat over there once ate my favourite shirt. Stupid goats. That tree hasn't always been fallen, it got knocked over a couple years ago by a big storm. I used to climb it when I was little. This whole glade used to be my play place, while I watched the goats with my father. I used to swim in the stream, and over there is a patch of my favourite flowers. They're nearly all gone now, since the goats keep eating them. Stupid goats. It's really hard to find nice flowers any where that I usually go, on account of the goats. I like flowers.

What are the given circumstance?
- - Today started out just like every other day. I got up, ate some breakfast, milked some of the goats, and then took them out to graze, when I met a really hansome man in the forrest. I don't really know what he's saying half the time, but he's pretty, and nice (he gave me flowers!) so that's alright. He asked me to marry him today. Well, sorta told me, but I'm okay with it!! I always wanted to be a woman of the world. All married women are you know. Maybe I should get a better dress. . . I may have to hide it though, or else the goats will get it. Stupid goats.

What do I want?
- - I want to get married, so I can be a woman of the world. Everyone knows you're only a proper woman once you get married. Plus, he'll help me watch my goats. And I got flowers!!!

What's in the way?
- -Well, Touchstone keeps being weird and decided he didn't like Mr. Sir Oliver Martext, but I thought he was fine. I just want to be married, I don't know why he's being so weird. I mean, sure he was a bit drunk, and couldn't really talk straight, but he's still a priest, right?

What do I do to get it?
- - I think that I'll just ask really, really nicely. And maybe pout a little. And be extra, super nice, just so he wants to marry me more. Maybe I should bring him some flowers? Where did he find them? I can never find flowers. The goats always eat them. Stupid goats.

How will I know when I have it?
- - Well, I'll be a woman of the world, of course. I'm not sure exactly what happens, but married women always seem to know more, and be calmer, and more, you know, worldly. I want to be like that. And I will. Soon. I'll know when I can understand what Touchstone is saying (he's very worldy) and when I hear whatever guy Touchstone finally chooses say "I now pronounce you man and wife." Maybe Mistress Aliena could do it. I saw her doing a marriage earlier today. They were two guys which was kinda weird, but it's the forest, so I guess whatever or something. I should ask her. . .

Ok. That was definitely fun. I never really thought about any of that before. She's so scatterbrained! Ok, well so much for going to bed early, so I think I'm going to go. Night!!

No comments: