Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthdays, Irish accents, and yoga mats.

That certainly sounds like fun to me!

I felt like the run through today was pretty solid. And the songs sounded a lot better, but we still need to work on the beginning of Lover and His Lass. Suzanna and Taylor looked gorgeous in the last scene! I see what Ian meant about the energy being down today, but I'm sure with the audience and the memories of an Italian run, our energy will be through the roof tomorrow night!

Lunch was quite an event with the fake Irish man and the appearance by Lopez. Exciting! I love you guys so muchhhhh! I'm trying to forget that tomorrow is our last day.

I have never loved breathing so much in my life. I felt so wonderful and relaxed when it was over, and Kirby was so down to earth and sweet. But yeah, that whole leg shaking thing was CRAZYYYY.

I'll see you all tomorrow, in our clubbing clothes! Haha.
<3
Madison

No comments: