Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am back from Pittsburgh! Everynoe cheer! yay! more hilary and marine biology for EVERYONE! So i guess today's rehersals was orlando day. I felt liek a fool i always screwed up on my lnies so guess what i'm donig tonight! Memorizing yay! Well really glad to see everyone again, and the batman on drugs really was freiken hilarious. For those of you taht didn't hear at lunch, i rode the scariest roller coaster in the entire universe/world/country. It's called teh steel phantom, they should have named it Leo's bathroom. When i went up the climb all i thought was, " i can't die i have two shows to put up and highschool" but it was too late. I'm upset to hear i missed valubal educatino while I was gone. You guys will have to fill me in. I'd like you all to see my play. "Emma" i'm sure you have heard of it, if not it's ok you'll like it. I play the part of mr. Elton. I will post the time and date and place. For right now I am drawing a blank. Well hopefully tommarow will be a better day! Goodnight!

-leo lord of lines

No comments: