Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm not very good with goodbyes, so this isn't one.

Ok, I just read Michael's post and, seriously, tears started to fill my eyes. I am going to miss all of you so much that it's not even funny. We all HAVE to get together sometime in these sad, post-STC days. I also definitely see a STC reunion in our future. :)

Now that the mushy stuff's all over, today was absolutely AMAZING. It just made me love you all even more. All of you are such amazing actors and individuals and I am blessed to have had the pleasure of working with you. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. And now I'm just repeating myself, but I just can't say how wonderful you all are enough!

Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is: thank you. Thank you for the smiles. Thanks for the laughs; for all of those times that each and every one of you just made my day. Thanks for the memories; for Leo and his Germanphile tendencies and Ian's futile attempt to hide underneath his chair. But most of all, thanks for the love. I know that it's been only three weeks, but I feel closer to you all than I do to some people I've known for years. I can't really explain it, but even in the beginning I felt a connection to you all. These three weeks have just made that connection grow into bonds that, for me, are very rare. In other words, this is the first time, outside of family, that I have not felt like an outsider among a group of people. Thank you all for becoming my friends. I will miss you dearly.

<3,
Anna

PS: If anyone's free this weekend I was thinking that it would be fun to go bowling. Call me if you can! (919-539-0239)

No comments: