Monday, August 4, 2008

the final monday

Was mostly wonderful.
After a severely traumatic morning, I got to listen to entertaining stories told by the highly animated Ian, and I learned things. What a lovely combination. I wish I had been there for the whole thing, I know I would've loved it. It was very helpful to listen to the bit about chocolate, and I went out to go get some afterwards. Mmmm truffles.

Krispy Kreme was righteousy delicious, and THANK YOU MEG FOR DRIVING US.

Rehearsal today went pretty well. Climbing that ladder in heels and that tight skirt is going to be a challenge, but I think I'll survive it. Hopefully. Polishing without Leo is kind of depressing. I haven't heard someone rave about sharks and Hilary Clinton for 4 whole days now. I feel like everything is coming together very well, and by Friday we'll be ready to go on tour. ;]

The costumes look wonderful, I'm just so excited to see it all come together!

<3
Madison
P.S. I WANT AN ITALIAN RUNNNN!

No comments: