Friday, August 1, 2008

BTW, ILY.

Yeah, so, Suzanna's blog title made me ROFLMAO.
:]
Anyeyelashes, I'm going to do my reflection and my U-T-A Uta Hagen exercise separately, because I can't do that much deep thinking without getting severely overwhelmed.
FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS:
Javier, my beloved phone has been retrieved! However, it's still going to cost us $50. Damn phone companies.

Class with the wonderful Jerry was fantastic. However, every time someone said his name aloud, I found myself craving a different flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Mmmm delicious. Or as Kayla would say, delishoush. Uta's questions are definitely something that I had been exposed to before, I just wasn't aware of it. They're very practical and good way to start exploring the basics of your character. I only wish I had known more about them earlier this week, when I started having panic attacks concerning my character work on Jaques. 

Lunch was equally wonderful, and I had Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls stuck in my head all the way home to Greenville, thanks to Michael's superlative guitar strumming/serenading skills. I really missed Leo and Meg today though! Lunch wasn't the same without their amusing, if inappropriate, additions to the conversation. 

Let's be honest, we all look straight up sexy in our costumes. Especially Jackie, who rocks motley and puffy pants like Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock. I feel so much better about my first couple scenes as Jaques. I still need to work the manic depressiveness into the second half of the play, but I feel like in the first two scenes it works pretty well. The songs are simply gorgeous and I can't wait to learn them! Everyone did a great job today, and things will be even better on Monday with a set and our lines memorized better! 

NOW GO TO BARNES AND NOBLES AND BUY BREAKING DAWNNNNN!

<3
Madison

No comments: