Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breathing Is Important

I really enjoyed the exercise with the chairs this morning. It was actually kind of fun being dragged across the floor by Suzanna while hanging onto my chair for dear life. Don't ask me why. It just was. The status exercises, including the one I just mentioned, were really enlightening and added another very important level to our performance.

During today's run through I had a lot of trouble with breath support. I got kind of nervous because we had a mini audience...so my throat kinda started to close up...which made it rather hard to breathe...which was a problem. Because of this, I shall now go over my lines and find these wonderful things called punctuation marks which make breathing quite do-able. I shall also attempt to relax...<.<

-Anna

PS: I second the cast party idea!

No comments: