Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No! Move the chairs over there!!

I should really start posting earlier in the day. . .

So yeah, today we got to do some more 'on our feet' work, which was really fun. "Please don't move the chair." "Move that chair over there!" or, my personal favourite, Taylor walking up and just yanking that chair away. It also made me realize how passive agressive some lower stature people can be.

It also made me see how very, very true my comment earlier was about my two characters being on opposite ends of the social spectrum.

Then we did a full costume run through (well, as much as possible without the full costumes) And this time, everyone was talking to someone, not just thin air, which is always an improvement. We even had an audience, of sorts.

I must say, I am incredibly glad that Celia got some more text there, as I really don't think my costume change would be physically possible otherwise. As it was, I didn't have time to pull my hair back, but that's fixable, as I was struggling with the fancy clip and next time won't bother and just use a ponytail.

The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that I have to leave my Audrey clothes on the floor in there for anyone to find, as I'm sure that bathroom will flood with people as soon as the curtain call is over. Maybe I should get a box and put it in the back. . .

Oh well.

Sayonara!!

No comments: