Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mr. Box

So today we applied U-T-A directly to our roles. I love sitting around just discussing our characters inner feelings. It's one of my favorite possibilities of theater- being able to create an entire new life that you know EVERY detail of. We talked about rank and put all the characters in order from highest to lowest. Then we played the rank and chairs game where we would be assigned a secret rank and goal and the results were monstrous!!! People and chairs seemed to be flying right and left and actually being in the game was like the book I, Robot in that you had to follow your rules but some actions had to outway others because of the rules implanted in you.... Ok, this is nerdy reference, but still.
We did a full run through with costumes today- yayyyy!!!!!!!!!! (oh, and don't worry about the Sarratt's watching- I've known them since middle school and they're THE BEST) We still need a credit card and can someone teach me the rest of the songs?!! They're awesome!! Not bad for a first run- oh my god you guys it's almost a show!!!!
Adieu,
Suzanna Ziko

No comments: