Thursday, August 7, 2008

STC 2008 Absofreakinlutely rules

You guys, this has been so fun. I can't believe it's almost over- ugh.... no sad thoughts!!! but I do want to say that I couldn't have spent my birthday with a kinder, more genuine group of friends anywhere- you guys are the BEST!!!!
During the morning run, I was definitely not feeling too energized, so I really had to concentrate to get things right.... stupid cues... Taylor... I don't think you and I can ever do anything backstage without checking to see what our next cue is first... :-). Everyone got their lines and it went pretty smoothly otherwise so let's keep it that way and add some pep and it shall be the greatest show EVER. SERIOUSLY.
Kirby was such a fun, down-to-earth guy and I felt so relaxed and energized after his session. I've done the moving the partner's head exercise before- it is my favorite. Period. As far as learning new stuff from his session, the last exercise with the pushing on one's legs was really cool and I felt great afterwards- I'll keep that one in my back pocket of back- helping tricks.
OK, guys, I love you all. A lot. This has been so much fun. Can I get yo numbah?
No but really, I love you all,
Suzanna Ziko

No comments: