Friday, August 8, 2008

I shall miss you all... forever?

yea, definately thinking I'm gonna do STC again next year, if not just to get out here and hang with you all again. my word I can already feel I'm gonna really miss you all...

if I'm ever in town I'll give you a call, and whenever I'm out with my friends and I have a moment where I'm like "oh, this reminds me of that one time at STC" I'll be sure to tell you all about it, one way or another.

I promise I will stay in touch...

spreading love... a lot.

also, I must thank you all, you have pulled me out of my secret songwriting slump, and you have given me inspiration for a new song, this is the first verse

when you laugh so hard you cry
and the hours just fly by,
you feel, "without these friends, I might as well die"
well then you know, the best days of your life.

sappy, yes, but it has a nice tune, and a lot of meaning. When I have the finished song I'll record it, and send it to any of you who would like it.

TTFN (which stands for ta ta for now, for those who wondered this whole time),
Michael

(also, I say for now, because I intend to keep in touch :))

No comments: