Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We will sheer you!!

Margh!!!

Anyone here ever seen The 10th Kingdom? Anyone?

Well, Anna and I (and Jordan, but you don't know her) are watching it. And my hair is in rollers to make it all curly and whatnot. Funstuff like that.

No! Don't touch that! You idiot!!!

Sorry.

So, today we got notes and, um, more notes? And we blocked the fight some more, which was probably quite fun for Michael and Leo. Ok, it was really interesting to watch as well.

Then we ran through the entire show- twice. I keep forgetting to put on my glasses for Le Beau. Shoot. And I think that it's really important because it helps distinguish Le Beau from Audrey.

Other than that nothing really come to mind to talk about. . .

So yeah, I do believe that I should go, rater than desperately try to search for something witty and clever to say simply to fill space and time.

Aloha!! (I'm not nuts, this really does mean Hello and Goodbye)

No comments: