Tuesday, August 5, 2008

audiences scare me

Today, as many other bloggers have said, was a wake up call. It should me how truly shaky I am in some parts of the show. Which is on Friday?! AHHH!!
So tonight, I have dedicated some serious quality time with my lines. Hopefully this will help me feel more comfortable with those parts that I'm positive I know until I get on stage and I start trying to act with them. I really like what Ian says, "Acting is like juggling cats and knives."

And I tried to leave a comment on Madison's post, but it doesn't show up very well... What I was trying to get across was that I will try and get there as early as I can tomorrow so we can work on the songs. That should definitely help.

And unlike Madison, I'm hating my life right now :( because as soon as we are done with the show, I'm leaving to go to the beach which means unless the cast party was after the 12th, I wouldn't be able to go. Which bummed me out

No comments: