Thursday, August 7, 2008

I slept furing the excercise...

yeah i did, sue me! well i'm more then upset about tommarow, i'll miss everyone of you. I regret my decision about riding in meg's car, it was like a rollercoatser only it smelled like a hotel room. I can't wait for the italian run! I'm not sure what i'm gonig to do, but it'll be more interesting than orlando. I'm really looknig forward to teh show! It's gonig to be 10 times better than grease! ( play my friends are in) bleh! well i'm sure they'll be OK. thank you susanna for teh doughnuts, and happy birthday! i really enjoyed kirby's excercises. they were relaxing and helped me catch on my sleep. I aplogize to micheal for getting my hands lsot in his forest of hair. can't wait for tommarow!

leo lord of putting hands in hair

No comments: