Saturday, August 2, 2008

questions

Who am I?
I am the younges duke in my family line. I am a male, I am mercyless, I am closed minded, i am a belittler
Where am I?
I am in France, in the court( in which i control)
surrounds me?-
My servants, my people, and my enimes. The walls of my palace surround me when i am in the court and when im in Arden wilderness surrounds me
What is my relationship?-
The Palace i took from my brother has been in my family forever. I know all of my surrounds when i am there, every nook and corner. I know the people in which i lead and who trys to lead others against me. In the forest of Arden i am unfimilar to my surrounds and there for vulnerable. But my anger in which i hold against my brother is so strong i am blinded by what i have gone out there for and in the end i up undoing all wrong
What are the given circumstance?-
Eh i dont like this question. i guess my surrounds are my give circustances and my surrounds
What do I want?-
I want my brother dead and my daughter back
What's in the way?-
My brother and his daughter
What do I do to get it?- -
By taking out my brother and keeping his daughter away from mine and then court
how will I know when I have it?-
When no questions me, and only the people see me and my daughter as their leader(s)

No comments: