Thursday, July 24, 2008

and the fun just keeps going

Today was an absolute blast! working on our specific texts was an incredibly good time, the physicality added to our lines made them easier to imagine what may have been going on inside the mind of the character.

I am incredibly excited for the costumes

I am also really begining to like silvius, at first he just seemed kind of lame, and like... someone who I would hate to be, but as he gets certain things added to his personality, and certain things added to himself (like his newfound musician-ship) he continues to grow on me. Charles never ceased being enjoyable, even if he does get beaten

I am stupendously excited for the costumes

I got to assistant direct today, and I won at it, so I'm pretty much happy with that. North carolina is really begining to grow on me, and the atmosphere of the theatre just keeps getting better.

So very much in a stupor of insanity waiting for the costumes...

have I mentioned costumes?

...cause...they're awesome...

Also, that witch game was incredible, and thats the hardest I have ever laughed in my life, so I'm rather happy we got to that. One of these days I'll teach you all how to rave.

TTFN
~Michael

P.S
The hours just keep flying by...

No comments: