Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to STC's Actor Forum. So... what the heck is this?

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, the only way we can really cement what we learn is by reflecting on it (my brother is a psychologist and has told me this, so I know it's true). This forum provides a place to basically "journal" about what you encounter each day in class or rehearsal, to write about discoveries and ask questions. It needn't be all positive either. Expressing trouble with a concept or dislike of an exercise is just as valuable.

The other use of the forum is so that we can communicate about what we're doing in Life Outside. Are you doing another show you'd like us to come see? Post it here. Is there a movie out that you think we should all watch? Post it here. It's an easy way to let everyone know what's going on, so read and post regularly.

And don't run with scissors.

Ian

5 comments:

Anna said...

This might sound like a stupid question, but I'm a blond so that's my excuse: How do you post stuff?

Anna said...

Wait, nevermind, I figured it out. >.<

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

I'm not blond, but i have the same question. Is it by subscribing?

Michael T. said...

I lack an excuse, how is it that I post? I tried pressing the subscribe button at the bottom, IT DOES NOTHING!

I found the internet by the way :D

~Michael