Thursday, July 24, 2008

were growing like mold

As the days go by and by we learn to laugh with each other and we grow. Today was especially fun/funny because of all the things that happen.

I think (and maybe its just me) that today’s blocking was the funniest, mostly because of touchstone and his silly silly ways and now that I think about it, it was because of all the little forest creatures/people(s). The people that live in the forest remind me of the umpa lumpas! all they need to do is dance and sing and move there hips and the we would have a match! C:C:

And the last thing I am going to hit on is the fun activity we did at the end. HA now that was funny, I believe that was the hardest I have laughed in a while now. and Taylor just to let you know we all where laughing with you in your confusion! because it was in fact confusing but thanks for all the laughs in the process of that all.

No comments: