Monday, July 28, 2008

My soul...Or what USED to be my soul is now nothing but...Well Runescape! I am slowly becoming what i had feared would happen to me if i took on cocaine. I can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't act! But have no fears comrades tomorrow shall be my first step to rehab! So today was interesting. Well lets put it this way i learned many words from our speaker, and many things about acting i had not yet known. it was interesting to see touchstone ( I'm so sorry i forgot your name because of Runescape) wanted to help autistic children. I was very happy to be fed cookies periodically by Susanna, yum. I was not pleased with the sushi i had for lunch! it was terrible! well beggars can't be choosers. I'm seeing batman tonight I'll tell you all how it was. Can't wait for tomorrow!

-Leo lord of Runescape

No comments: