Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First day... second day... one fish... two fish... red? blue?

suess references aside I've been having a fairly good time, and through long arduous journey-ing I have found the internets. yay!

first day was awesome, met a lot of new people, and thats always enjoyable, we worked on a lot of physicality things, clay was fun, being placed in the position of loss, having being hunched over I easily imagined the hunchback of notre dame... go figure. The first read through was pretty good, I feel it will be a strong show with some practice. I got a good start at thinking up my characters personalities and existance, what led them to where they are, and things as such

second day was truly marvelous (thats a word my great uncle uses a lot... he kind of rubs off on one who is around him). we worked on a lot of breathing, good feeling, seeing as how at my school thats most of what we work on, so I quite enjoyed myself. anyway, I'm writing from the third day morning and we're starting now, so I must cut myself short, though I look forward to my costume for the play!

TTFN
~Michael

No comments: