Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yay, the Dentist!!

Well, today was quite a day.

I mean, we had weather, potatoes, crazy people (lots of crazy people) lions, zebra, penguins (oh my!) and lets not forget the morgue. Good times. . .

We did a lot of improve today, which is totally awesome! We did improve to start off every drama class at school, and I hope that this will help with next years drama class. Especially given my tendency to over think everything.

And we finished blocking!! Yay! We have bones!! We are no longer a squishy mass of actors sitting around reading lines!! Huzzah!!

I'm really looking forward to polishing. I have never seen a time when polishing is a bad thing. For example, when I tried to leave early this morning to go to the library prior to getting Anna, I found my mother polishing the windshield of the only car I'm allowed to drive. Frustrating though it was to have to wait the extra 15 minutes (thus limiting my library time to just getting the most needed books and not the leisurely perusal I wanted) I still realized that man, could I see those trees in the distance and my, look how spotless that sky looks today.

So, um, yeah. Getting off the tangent train (which seems to be filled with as much crazy stories as the subway is with crazy people), basically, polishing = yay!!

So yeah, thus is the conclusion of my blogging before I go into detail about the awesome Stargate episode I just finished. You see, we learned for the first time where the replicators came from, it's actually from a robot who ---

- - Cat (O'Connor) O'Grady

No comments: