Wednesday, July 23, 2008

here we are

a wonderous third day, we worked a lot on understanding exactly what it is we're reading this morning, we also discussed shakespeare and the conditions of performing his plays back in the days he made them. we practiced this also by understanding works we brought in of our own. I enjoyed reciting a song I wrote, and then enjoyed the distinct pleasure of a beautiful poem written by cat (seriously, it was amazing).



In the second half of the day we found ourselves blocking the show we are to bring to life which was a ridiculous amount of fun. I really enjoy charles as a character, until he loses of course (insert laughter here), but I am really looking forward to the fight choreographer and learning exactly what we will be doing.



Thirdly I'm very happy because I feel like the cast is really growing together, and becoming better friends, this of course is wonderful for multiple reasons, including the fact that being good friends will help us work together that much better when we actually perform, and thus helping the ultimate goal of putting on the best performance we can.



also, I officially nicknamed Ian "fin-dawg" and shall proceed to call him that...forever



now I'm off to enjoy the rain and the movies

TTFN

~Michael

No comments: