Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day three yipee

Ok so, today was pretty awsome. i woke up and said " good mroning raleigh i'm ready to brush my teeth!" But besides that, i loved our mornnig excercises. i was very glad to bring in the text that ment meannig to me. it's a letter written by cheif seattle to president pierce called " how could you buy or sell the sky" i suggest you read it. i loved really getting deep into learning what were saying. i learned alot abotu shakespear i bet no other 14 year old boys named Leo knew. I was also very glad to finnally start rehersing for the play! i can't wait to fight micheal ( not taht i have anything against him) but it'll be fun to block. and finally the game at the end of the day was my shinnnig moment as i asked question provacative and random in a fun game. ll was well until my voice teacher later that day informed me i could not sing. well no noe's perfect. can't wait for tommarow!

-Leo Lord of Questions

No comments: