Wednesday, July 30, 2008

can i touch your feet... please?

Today's improv was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I was INCREDIBLY uncomfortable, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one. Everytime I got up there I had mini panic attacks and felt like Greg was tearing apart everything I did. I'm aware that this was most certainly not the case and that I was being hypersensitive, but that's how I felt and now I'm reflecting. HOWEVER. I did learn something. Yay! The subway was definitely my favorite exercise, Suzanna killed me with her money counting fetish, and every single time we played the game, it was funny. Also, the changing places game was a lot of fun. Loved, loved, loved it!

Anyway, my panic attacks and discomfort carried over into rehearsal and I generally felt like crap afterwards. I kept jumbling my lines and I didn't make any strong choices. I hope our polishing days help me out, because I still have no idea what I'm doing with Jaques. I have never been so confused by a character in my whole life. I'm CRAZY frustrated and want to cement character choices. Except I don't know what my choices are. So I'll work on that. :]

Anyways, I'll see all you lovely talented people tomorrow! I can't wait to see everyone's musical theatre scenes!

<3
Madison

No comments: