Monday, July 28, 2008

today was most excellent. I learned some new approaches to acting, and had an incredible experiance in performing a scene with suzanna (you may yell at me if I spelt that incorrectly). it felt different, but it just seemed right the way it was done. Fin-dawg also told us of many books we are apperantly demanded of reading...

we got some solid work done with the blocking of the play today, and I'm feeling like I'm able to look up from the lines more often, which is plenty good.

I'm a little worried about the songs, neither reba or I have gotten the lyrics to the songs we haven't already got the lyrics for so...yea... (hint hint).

still I thought today was yet another good day, and a great way to start the week.

now I'm off to finally see the dark knight tonight, so let's hope its worth it!

TTFN,
Michael

No comments: