Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hm. . . writing. . .

Today was a voice unit, which has always been something that I have some of the most difficulty with, especially with trying to speak low in the belly with low sounds, since I never seem to feel any vibrations there when I do it.

However, I absolutely loved the reading aloud parts. Reading things to people has always been one of my favourite things to do ever, and I will frequently call people up and demand that they listen to me.

Then we talked about the script, which was fun! I can't wait to do whatever it is tommorrow with our texts. I think mine is a bit long, so I may need a second choice. . .

And then we did costumes, which is just great fun all around. I always like costumes. Well, in all fairness, I like many things like that, because to me, a costume is a meant to somehow physically convey features of the character into a form that the audience can easily grasp and understand, and I like all things that have to do with character studies.

So yeah, I better wander off and go find a second choice.

Bye!!

- - Cat O'Grady =^.^=

No comments: