Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 5

It's Friday! Yay! ^_^

All I want is a proper cup of coffee made in a proper copper coffee pot! I may be off my dot but I want a proper cup of coffee in a proper coffee pot. Tin coffee pots and iron coffee pots, they're no good for me. If I can't have a proper cup of coffee from a proper copper coffee pot, I'll have a cup of tea.

I feel so proud of myself for remembering all of that. Unfortunately, I gave up on the daisies one a long time ago. It makes me think of Ron's little spell that's supposed to turn Scabbers yellow:

"Sunshine, daisies, bottom mellow,
Turn this big fat rat yellow!"

Today we finished blocking the first half of the play and I discovered that Amanda has a traumatic runny nose. I think it's actually the fastest thing about her(except perhaps her tennis racket waving skills).
(*Note: please excuse the horrible pun)

I think there should be a question game competition in the Olympics. We would sooo make the US team. :)

The costumes were fun, but I still don't know exactly what Phebe will be wearing, and, now that I think about it, I don't know exactly what Amanda will be wearing either. :-/


Now for something completely different...

I have decided to convert to Ianism. I do not believe in straight lines. They do not exist.


-Anna


1 comment:

Cat O'Grady said...

You must lie upon the daisies and discourse in novel phrases of your complicated state of mind. The meaning doesn't matter if it's only idle chatter of the transcendental kind. And watch the people say, as you walk your mystic way "If that young man expresses himself in terms too deep for me, what a singularly deep young man that deep young man must be.

I think that's it.