Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hilary forever! That is my opening statement. well thursday has always been my favorite day of teh week and today was above amazing. it all began when i woke up from a dream about Hilary to teh sound of birds singing " Leeeeooooo" i was excited. i had total. when i arrived i was greeted with the bright and smiling face of ian. although his face is not as bright as hilary it still made me happy. Todays excercises were interesting. walknig with parts of our body
as you all nkow by my ever so wide expanse of knowledge i walk with my head ( not really i don't know what i walk with, my feet i guess) i enjoyed it. I loved watching everyone perform their parts of teh play. it was very fun holding back taylor the ravanous monster from attacking susanna. sadly i dreaded lunch ( not teh people teh food) because SOME certain strawberry red headed girl who has a capital G in her name ruined my sandwhich. I enjoyed singing all diffrent songs about rosalind and watching amanda attack me with a pretend tennis racket! NIGHTMARES! I'd like everyone to know i progressed 1 page of my book today, i learned my lessons abotu reading at rehersals.. oh yeah i didn't get to see batman! well Heath Ledger can wait.. Looknig forward to friday!

Love- Leo Lord of Questions, Lysol,Lions, Lemons, Leperchans, and Life

No comments: