Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 1

Hey!

I horrible at reflecting, but I guess I'll give it a go. :)

First of all, I enjoyed the the exercises this morning. I haven't been in a play or an acting class in about a year, so it refreshed my memory. I can remember during the protector/enemy thing that I could never stay close to my protector. I can't remember who it was, but I remember losing sight of that person and being like, "Oh-- where'd they go?" I guess the sculpting was okay, where we couldn't touch the person- that was hard. Mirroring was fun, (I got Reba to laugh a few times :) ) I thought the hardest part of that was the broken mirror. I had no idea how to do that. I thought it was funny though when we had to come up with the movements of the telephone number thing how every time I thought of something to do, someone else did it before me. (I was #8)

Reading through the script was good... during the parts where I had my lines memorized. During Acts IV or V (I can't remember) I kept tripping over words and getting mixed up. (Was I really that noticeable?) Other than that, I got more of what the story is about from the read-through today.

Okay, that's about it. Hope my reflection wasn't too bad. :)

~Kayla

No comments: