Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm writing this this morning..... about yesterday :-)

Yayyyyyyy!!! ok, so yesterday was Meisner with John Gulley!!!! I LOVE MEISNER. The whole concept of following impulses really helps with realistic theater that makes you cringe, cry, laugh and hold onto your seat when stuff happens. It was nice to get such a nice overview of the history of American theater. I'd heard from a lot of my friends that have John Gulley that he's awesome and they weren't lying!!! I really like his way of connecting to students through sharing personal experience and.... language!!!
The reading I did with Michael was really interesting the second time around. Not being able to look down at the paper was awkward, but a situation like that would be awkward anyway, so it all fit right in.
I can't believe how far in blocking we are already0 goodness!!! Let's keep up the good work!!Always,
Suzanna Ziko

No comments: