Wednesday, July 30, 2008

penguin posters dirty Q-tips & all

hello lovelies

Today was super crazy cool. Greg (right?) was a really fun guy and I totally agree with Ian, "very human."

I was very nervous today about improv. It definitely freaks me out. I think it's just the pressure of it all. But the amazing thing was that when I actually decided I would get up there and try it, I didn't feel pressured at all. I think our guest teacher made it a very relaxed, easy-going environment which I was very thankful for.

And blocking is finally done!!! woop woop!

I think that today was probably the funnest class ever, in the history of classes. We really need to play the subway game more often..
TOENAILSSSS!
can I have yo numbah?
cream cheese for everyone!
can I touch for feet.. please?
is your baby famous??
is it hot in here or is it just YOU?!
I CAN FEEL IT COMING!!

I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in my life :)

+ Jackie

No comments: