Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 7- Tales of Doughnuts with Sprinkles, Balloons, and Bipolar Skanks

Oh yes, I will be forever remembered as "Kayla- the bipolar skank". Apparently (or so says Reba) my acting just screams skank. In fact, I'm sure Amiens or Oliver can be skankish. Which I guess isn't so bad... right?

Anywho, my wonderful expidition to Krispy Kreme with my fellow KKC members was the highlight of my day. I got to have sprinkles on a doughnut (yay!), a fasionable hat, and a delightful balloon.

I loved that balloon. All two hours I had it was wonderful and magical and exciting. May that balloon rest in peace. It's life was taken away by the murderous dictator Leo. I will have my revenge Leo.... just you wait....

But thats it for me. All hail our lord and savior Johnny Cash!

~Kayla

No comments: