Thursday, July 31, 2008

so salsa dancing did not happen.

SAD.
But it's okay, because I had such a wonderful day! Class this morning went by REALLY quickly, our speaker (okay, I've been slacking, I didn't catch her name) was so cute and bubbly! Her writing exercises/pre conditioning thing was very interesting and definitely a technique I'd like to further explore.

I might be addicted to peeling paint layers off of theatre floors. Like, during rehearsal I found myself wanting to peel off the remaining paint, and I started twitching, and losing focus... yeah, it's like my crack.

Rehearsal was very productive, the show is definitely coming together. The fight is straight up mind blowing, and Leo pretty much makes me laugh every time he opens his mouth. Ahhh that child is hilarious. Also, Kayla is so mean, SOOO MEAN! AHHH! I can't wait to keep going!

<3333
Madison

No comments: