Friday, July 25, 2008

I do apologize to the general assembly that may be reading this for the lateness of the hour, for I spent my day on what can best be described as an unsuccessful wild goose chase with the purpose of obtaining tickets to The Dark Night at IMax. As I said, this was unsuccessful, as they were all sold out. Though I did merge lanes on the freeway in such wildly horrifying way that she actually followed me off the freeway and to my destination. I have never been more terrified in my life. I thought I was going to be beaten up, and since I am not Meg, sorry, meG, I would have lost.

But I'm sure that no one cares about that. So, onto the events of the day.

I do believe that I shall begin with a related topic (with the intended purpose of making the above ramble seem more related to the topic, rather than what it was, an unrelated tangent) We did an exercise involving lanes, which was great fun in that many stories emerged.

I loved when Suzanna sat, while everyone moved around her, because she was sitting in such away that made her look quite dejected, with everyone else totally not caring, like a cliche movie scene with a center focus, where everyone else moves in fast forward.

I would have to say that I loved the bran-hands-eyes exercise , because I was in absolute hysterics for most of it. And because it revealed a side of people that I've never seen. For example, I would have never guessed that Leo, who is almost a foot shorter than me and usually rather, not really withdrawn, but more so than the rest of us crazies, could become a fascist dictator. You learn new things everyday, I suppose.

Now I must go, since the new episode of Psych is practically calling my name (except not, because that would be creepy) and then I have nearly 12 hours of Stargate to watch. Yay!!

--Cat O'Grady

No comments: