Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day Three

hello to all!

Are you guys reading these blog posts? because we have some very witty cast members!! I'm having a lot of fun just sitting here reading what you guys write. And although I'm actually beginning to like this whole blog thing, it's mostly because I find it interesting to see how everyone else is feeling about our camp. Well, I know I'm enjoying myself.

My favorite thing today was the fun facts about Shakespeare "lecture." I knew nothing about Shakespeare. Nothing. I mean, I knew that his first name was William, that he was a guy, that he wore puffy-shoulder shirts, and that people talk a lot about what he's written. So I'm very very thankful for the Shakespeare 101 in class today.

Also, I loved the pieces everyone brought in today. I mean, you could really hear emotion pour out of the person's voice just because of their connection to it. What was the one you had, Madison? A window with a view? Something like that, right? Anyway, it was fabulous, and I desire to hear more of it.

And blocking!!! I'm sooooo excited to get this play on its feet. There's no doubt in my mind that it will be anything short of amazing!

+ Jackie

No comments: