Monday, July 28, 2008

Heeeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Today was different. We got a sort of change of perspective, which is always interesting. Not to say that I don't enjoy what we've been doing, because I do, but it I always like seeing things from new angles, and in different ways.

And we did some more blocking, which isn't anything new, but is always tons of fun. I'm having a total blast, because it's fun to be just that stupid. It's really interesting, since that's such a change from Le Beau, who's at almost the opposite end of the social (and intellectual) spectrum.

Well, I am feeling particularly inarticulate at the moment, so I do believe that I shall cut it short here, rather than delving into my usual wealth of detail and whatnot. Sorry to disappoint, if indeed that is disappointing news, rather than a relief.

- - Cat O'Grady

No comments: