Wednesday, July 30, 2008

IIIIIIIIIII'm going to heaven :-)

hahahahahaha, but it's so true



Anyway. Yesterday was quite intriguing seeing the different takes on three different scenes. I loved our guest speaker (even though I can't remember his name, like everybody else.) All of the scenes had the same sort of set up; they were all about climaxes in relationships and it was interesting to to work with another person as both are doing something new for the first time. I really liked his suggestion for me to come in with some sort of purpose (playing with the strings on the stool). It not only gave me something to do, it gave me something to push off of for the rest of the scene. All my other intentions kind of built off of that first one and I could see that in other people's performances too.

Oh my God, we almost finished blocking the WHOLE show!!!! Michael and Anna, glad to have you as my chorus line fellows :-)
Until the next time,
Suzanna Ziko

No comments: