Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day Four

Has anyone ever seen Grandma's Boy? My roomies are watching it, and it's highly disturbing. Avoid this movie AT ALL COSTS!

Reflection time! Okay, so I've cut out that article about Hillary (Hilarry? Hilary? HOW DO YOU SPELL HER NAME!?) for Leo, so that he may continue his ardent and fervent love for her golden hued locks and tan support hose. For the record, I hate the daisies warm up tongue twister with every fuzzy little piece of my soul. Absolutely despise it! I felt like working on everyone's pieces one on one today was very productive. I felt like Taylor especially made lots of progress, and Susanna was hilarious! I loved that Ian would put people up with us to create memories for our characters. Hmm... I'm having issues remember what else we did today. Not a good sign. I bet it's this mind numbingly awkward movie.

BUT. I do remember rehearsal, and how wonderful it was! It's coming along to much better than I thought it would. Not that I doubted any of our skills, it's just so much better than I could have ever imagined. I oficially LOVE being Jaques. I've been soooo nervous about getting up and performing the text, but everything seems to be kind of falling into place. Jackie is doing a fantastic job as Touchstone! She makes me laugh so hard when she's like, "Your betters, sir!" hahahaha.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I will never, ever, ever be able to tell a which from a what again. And I had a rhythmic chant of "This is a which. A what? A which. Thank you." stuck in my head all day long. I'm sad I won't be there for the lovely dress up session! Take lots a pictures so I know what there is! I know you'll all have a blast. :]

<333
Madison

No comments: