Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good evening.

I just finished loading the stuff I bringing tomorrow into the car.

But that is the present, where I should be writing about the past, or at least the events of this morning/afternoon.

First thing in the morning we learned eachothers names, a task that only took us 4 days speant in eachother's company for 6 hours per day. Well, at least we feel comfortable admitting that, and don't find ourselves in that incredibly awkward situation where we continue to not know and not ask until the last day when you are forced to ask them, in order to maintain contact. Which is always fun.

Other than that we worked on our monologues, and it was really surprising to me just how much making it physical helped in making emotions and whatnot come out into the words.

As for the afternoon, we worked on blocking, which, though interesting to watch, didn't concern any parts that I was actually in, so I mostly just worked on my summer reading. It was, however, pretty neat to see how much in change just from time 1 to the time the entire scene had been blocked.

As for what after that, I believe that can only be described as utter maddness. Totally awesome, hilarious, side-splitting madness. In the best possible sense. I don't think that I've ever actually seen someone turn exactly that shade of purple before. I honestly can't remeber laughing as much as I have in this past week, which is really just plain awesome. And I learn stuff, which is an added bonus!!

- - Cat O'Grady

No comments: