Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GOOP!

hooray, and welcome to the fun house

This morning was fun, and it was good to play improv games again, its been too long since I've done that. it gave a good lesson in realistic acting.

rehearsal was also good, we finally got all the way through the play today, so no the tuning begins. (imagine the play is a broken down...toreno, and now we have to fix up its insides). I dunno, meg's car comments struck me as funny, and reminded me of the 67' firebird in my garage that my dad and I shall work on when I get home.

I am sad, right now I must admit. my time with all of you is drawing thin, and while none of you may remember me (later), and I'm sure you won't, I still feel you're all friends and I will miss you (and hopefully won't forget you). on top of this I miss my californian friends more than I reckoned I would, so I've got pretty nasty loneliness feeling going on... and I must admit I feel a little awkward, cause sometimes I will see some of you are sad, and my natural impulse is to come and help, but I feel like its not my place to do so... or moreover, if it is my place to do so, it won't be appreciated...

anyhow in the words of fin-dawg, "I don't know why I'm telling you all this" but I guess if its important to me, it may be important to you, who knows. and maybe I'm just misinterpreting everything...

loneliness is just something you have to get off your chest I suppose.

in more related news, we've almost got all the music done, and I hope you all like it. tommorow I'd like to try the exact opposite character for silvius, and here's my angle: he's a super suave awesome kind of guy, but he's cocky, and this makes phebe not like him because of her pride and what-not. who knows?

anyhow, thats well enough out of me

TTFN
~Michael

No comments: